The Visiport VP220.C2 is specifically designed for use in high coolant volume environments, and features our new digital motor controller. The Visiport VP220.C2 includes all the winning features of the Visiport VP220.C, including additional drainage features. No matter how much coolant your application requires, the Visiport VP220.C2 keeps your view clear.
- Designed specifically for high coolant volume environments.
- Most powerful spin window on the market
- Largest viewing window.
- Easy Installation and removal for both OEM and retrofit versions. Requires zero modification to the machine window.
- Compatible with the most machine enclosures.
- Reliable and advanced high quality parts for the highest value and long life.
- Quick, easy maintenance. Modular components are field replaceable. Spin disks can be replaced in minutes.
- All new digital motor controller
- Extra drainage features for maximum evacuation of excess fluids.
- Installs on both glass laminate and polycarbonate machine tool windows.
- Low profile.
- Light weight aircraft aluminum construction.
- Integrated surface-mount electronics with reverse polarity protection.
- Brushless DC motor, 24 VDC, 5 Amp minimum supply requirement.
- Steady state current draw 250 mA (with no coolant load).
- Long life, instrument-rated bearing set.
- Balanced, rotating disc window, with chemically strengthened glass.
- Optional DLC* coating for 10X plus resistance to glass wear.
- Mounting plate for easy installation and low life-cycle cost.
- Sealed connection cavity with exit ports left, right, and bottom.
- Steel wire Flex conduit or Polyurethane tubing for harness routing (EO/EO2 optional).
- Terminal box with mechanical on/off/reset toggle switch.
- One year limited warranty.
4.84 lb (2.2 kg)